Upholstery Cleaning !
Did you know that upholstery can carry allergens, dust mites, bacteria, and dirt? Many people suffering from allergies do not even realize that their allergies can be caused by sitting on their couch! At A Clean Pro our upholstery services safely clean all types of fabrics, we use quality equipment for a deep cleaning, and we give each job the time and care it deserves. We make sure that you no longer have to worry about the dirt buried in your sofa!
When we come to your home we use a “12 Step Upholstery Cleaning System”:
- Pre-inspection. : Our technician will inspect the upholstery noting the fabric type and the soiling condition.
- Floor protection. : Your carpet or wood floors will be protected with an absorbent material to ensure we do not drip or over spray as we clean the upholstery.
- Pre-vacuum. : Your upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed to remove the dry soil.
- Pre-spray & Pre-spot. : The fabric is “pre-sprayed” with the special cleaning compounds specially designed for your particular fabric and soil condition. This loosens up the soil to make rinsing more effective.
- Pre-Agitate. : The pre-spray will be worked into the fabric with a white towel or a horsehair brush, specially designed for this use.
- Rinse & Extract. : Once the soil has been loosened, we will thoroughly flush the fabric with our specially designed upholstery extraction tools. This step sanitizes and deodorizes the fabric. Water pressure is regulated so that the fabric is not over wet.
- Neutralize. : Every piece that we clean is pH balanced so there is no sticky residue left behind. This treatment is applied as a rinse thru the machine or is applied after rinsing depending on soil conditions.
- Post spot treatment. : If any spots are not removed during the cleaning process, specially-spotting techniques are applied.
- Dry toweling. : The fabric will be toweled for moisture absorption to facilitate drying if needed.
- Speed dry. : High velocity air movers are set in place to speed dry the upholstery.
- Post grooming. : If the fabric has a knap, the knap is set in one direction using a grooming brush or a white towel.
- Post inspection. : The piece is inspected by technician & then by you the home owner during our post inspection. Let us know that you are pleased by signing our service receipt.